See Tech Support's Troubleshooting Tips below or
send a note to our Technical Support representatives.
Please note that our representatives check emails Monday-Friday from 7AM-7PM CST.
For urgent needs call 1-800-669-9946.
(This list is intended to be a reference point. Should the solutions not work in your environment, please contact Technical Support at 1.800.669.9946 option 5 for further assistance)
My computer is showing CTRL+ALT+DELETE and the software isn’t showing.
- Press the keys CTRL + ALT + DELETE at the same time. There should be several user accounts listed.
- Select the rftuser account.
My computer is not making any sound.
- Look on the black trim of the monitor on the lower right corner. You should see a 1 and a 2.
- Press 1 and use the arrow keys to select audio adjust.
- Press 2 to make sure "mute" is not checked. Use the arrow keys to make this adjustment.
I would like to change the bypass codes for unlocking the door; OR how can I change the code that resets the keypad after it alarms?
Please identify the type of keypad in use:
Is it a touch style keypad (a 9450 keypad) for Wander Management?
- NO – press **9450 25 new four digit code ** 9450 05 new four digit code **9450 01 1
- YES – does the resident exit wearing a wander management transmitter without alarming the door?
- If, YES - Press **9450 25 new code on the key pad (this is known as the Staff code)
- If, NO – Press **9450 22 new code (this is known as the Visitor code)
Read More... Does it have a key switch at the bottom of the keypad OR does it have yellow numbers? Does it have three lights, a black bezel and white numbers?
Does it have a key switch at the bottom of the keypad OR does it have yellow numbers?
Does it have three lights, a black bezel and white numbers?