Code Watch® Transmitter
The incidence of patients leaving against medical advice is increasing, with certain patients, including those with mental illness or dementia, at higher risk for taking such action. Manage these risks and support staff workflow with our UL 294 compliant CODE ALERT Wander Management solution.
- Cut-band detection—Tamper-resistant bands can only be assigned or removed by authorized staff.
- Antenna detects when a transmitter is in close proximity of
a monitored exit; system arms the door and instantly
notifies staff; alarm sounds if an attempt is made to open
a locked door.
Touchpad Exit Controller
Perimeter Alarm Security
Model T30 is an "always armed" non PC-based system that provides 24/7 exit monitoring:
- Alarm sounds when a locked door is opened.
- Keypads at exits enable alarm bypass with
Model T70 and T80 controllers are transmitter-based, with antennas to monitor exits:
- Elevators deactivate to keep patients safe on their
- Escort feature enables patients to leave an area for a set time without an alarm sounding.