Code Watch® Transmitter
The dangers of resident elopements are extensive, including
injury and liability. Manage these risks and support caregiver workflow with our UL 294 compliant CODE ALERT Wander Management solution.
- Cut-band detection—Tamper-resistant bands can only be assigned or removed by authorized staff.
- Antenna detects when a transmitter is in close proximity of
a monitored exit; system arms the door and instantly
notifies staff; alarm sounds if an attempt is made to open
a locked door.
Touchpad Exit Controller
Perimeter Alarm Security
Model T30 is an “always armed” non-PC-based system that provides 24/7 exit monitoring:
- Alarm sounds when a locked door is opened.
- Keypads at exits enable alarm bypass with
Model T70 and T80 controllers are transmitter-based, with antennas to monitor exits:
- Elevators deactivate to keep patients safe on their
- Escort feature enables patients to leave an area for a set time without an alarm sounding.